The Lasher Forged Axe with Hickory Wood Handle is forged from the finest quality carbon steel. The cutting edge of the axe head has been hardened and tempered for maximum durability and the handle is constructed from a strong traditional hickory wood.
With safety in mind, the handle butt has been designed to reduce the risk of the axe slipping out of the users hand and the head is fixed to prevent it from flying off the handle.
For comfort and long periods of easy use the hollow handle is lightweight.
The wooden handle and forged carbon steel head can be recycled.
- Strong – quality construction
- Safe – handle ergonomics reduces slipping
- Comfort – lightweight
- Efficient – 900mm handle for higher strike velocity
- Recyclable – handle and head
- For more options see – Axes and Hatchets