The Lasher Forged Axe with Composite Handle is forged from the finest quality carbon steel. The cutting edge of the axe head has been hardened and tempered for maximum durability and the handle is constructed from a durable, virtually indestructible nylon.
With safety in mind, the handle butt has been designed to reduce the risk of the axe slipping out of the users hand and the head is fixed to prevent it from flying off the handle.
For comfort and long periods of easy use the hollow handle is lightweight and shock resistant and the lateral rigidity aids unjamming.
The composite handle and forged carbon steel head can be recycled.
- Strong – virtually indestructible
- Safe – head cannot fly off and handle reduces slipping
- Comfort – shock resistant and lightweight
- Efficient – 600mm handle for higher strike velocity
- Sizes – available in 400mm and 600mm handle lengths
- Recyclable – handle and head
- For more options see – Axes and Hatchets